Authentic Balinese Food by Nyonya Ratna Kitchen in Melbourne | Delicious Ayam Betutu
We finally found a delicious and authentic Balinese food in Melbourne from a restaurant called Nyonya Ratna Kitchen. During this pandemic, starting from three months ago, Ny. Ratna has come up with a weekend special Rice Set dish for her customers to enjoy the authentic Indonesian food every weekend. Her Balinese style rice set has always been customers' favourite thing to get and it certainly didn't disappoint. We ordered her most anticipated Balinese style rice set called "Nasi Kintamani Bali" last weekend. It costs $35 and is totally worth the hype!
The rice set consists of:
- Ayam Betutu Bakar (Grilled Balinese Style Chicken)
- Sate Pentul Bali (Fish and Prawn Satay with Lemongrass Stick)
- Srombotan Bali (Blanched Vegs with Spices and Spicy Coconut)
- Telor Bumbu Kuning (Eggs Cooked in Yellow Sauce)
- Tempe Manis Basah (Spicy and Sweet Tempeh)
- Sambal Matah (Balinese Style Sambal)
- Nasi Putih (White Rice)
We also ordered a few extra dishes:
- Nasi Bebek Madura (Madura Style Fried Duck on Rice) - $16
- Lemper (Steamed Glutinous Rice with Chicken Floss) - $3.5 each
- Risoles (Indonesian Style Chicken Rissole) - $3 each
- Es Cendol - $5
Check out the video for the full review of the food that we ordered.
Like this video?
You can help us grow by subscribing to our channel by clicking on the link below